The Milwaukee Bucks open the home portion of their 47th NBA season on Friday, Oct. 31 at 7:30 p.m. against the Philadelphia 76ers, the team announced today in conjunction with the release of the 2014-15 NBA regular season schedule. The Bucks open the season on the road at Charlotte on Wednesday, Oct. 29, which will mark the 30th consecutive season in which Milwaukee has opened on the road.
Highlights of the 2014-15 Bucks regular season schedule include:
- · The 2014 NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs making their lone BMO Harris Bradley Center appearance on Wednesday, March 18
- · A pair of home games with the new-look Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday, March 22, andWednesday, April 8
- · Two home match-ups against Central Division rival Chicago on Wednesday, Nov. 5, andWednesday, April 5
- · A game against the New York Knickerbockers at London’s The O2 on Thursday, Jan. 15, marking Milwaukee’s first-ever regular season game to be played overseas
- · A season-long five-game home stand sandwiching the All-Star Break in February, with visits from Boston, Brooklyn, Sacramento, Denver and Atlanta
Bucks fans can join the team and “Own the Future” by becoming a 2014-15 Bucks MVP Full Season Member today. Becoming an MVP with a full season ticket plan is the only way to guarantee the best seats to all 40 Bucks regular season home games, while receiving the best pricing and exclusive MVP experiences and benefits. Fans can learn more about the MVP experience and purchase 2014-15 full season ticket plans by visiting Bucks.com/tickets or calling 414-227-0599.
SCHEDULING NOTES: The Bucks will play each team in the Eastern Conference four times with the exception of Boston (2 home, 1 road), Charlotte (1 home, 2 road), Toronto (1 home, 2 road) and Washington (2 home, 1 road) … They will play each Western Conference team twice … The Bucks have 21 back-to-back sets (9 road/home, 9 home/road, 3 road/road) … The Bucks will open their season on the road for the 30th consecutive season (15-14 during that span) … SCHEDULE BY MONTH (HOME/ROAD): October (1/1), November (7/9), December (5/10), January (8/6), February (7/5), March (8/7) and April (5/3) … SCHEDULE BY DAY OF THE WEEK (HOME/ROAD): Sunday (3/4), Monday (3/6), Tuesday (6/6), Wednesday (10/7), Thursday (3/3), Friday(5/10) and Saturday (11/5).