The Southern Door School District is extending a special invitation to parents and grandparents to attend an education summit Tuesday, March 12 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm in the Eagle Gym.
The purpose of the summit is to engage parents and grandparents in conversations about the importance of quality education for their children and grandchildren.
- Learn about the results of the recent parent survey.
- Share ideas to help the district continue to improve.
- Learn about parent groups to become involved with.
- Learn about opportunities available for children.
- Find out why referendums are necessary for funding schools today.
For planning purposes, attendees are asked to RSVP by Friday, March 8. An interactive RSVP form is available at http://www.southerndoor.k12.wi.us/ under "Parents and Grandparents as Partners" Education Summit. Those unable to RSVP online may call Jane in the district office at 825-7311.