By Nick Freimuth
The Packers injury report continues to grow every week. Against the Titans, three more Packers (Ryan, Lang, Bakhtiari) were forced to leave the game and appear on the injury report this week. The Washington Redskins on the other hand only show four players on their first report of the week compared to the Packers 11.
Here is a look at what each team released on their injury report following practice Wednesday:
GREEN BAY PACKERS
David Bakhtiari, T – Knee – Limited Participation
Randall Cobb, WR – Hamstring – Limited Participation
Jared Cook, TE Ankle – Full Participation
Micah Hyde, DB – Shoulder – Limited Participation
T.J. Lang, G – Foot – Did Not Participate
Clay Matthews, LB – Hamstring – Limited Participation
Ty Montgomery, WR – Illness – Did Not Participate
Damarious Randall, CB – Groin – Did Not Participate
Quinten Rollins, CB – Groin – Limited Participation
Jake Ryan, LB – Ankle – Did Not Participate
JC Tretter, C/G – Knee – Did Not Participate
Will Blackmon, S – Thumb – Full Participation
DeSean Jackson, WR – Shoulder – Limited Participation
Anthony Lanier II, DE – Thigh – Full Participation
Morgan Moses, T – Ankle – Full Participation
By Nick Freimuth
Enter Text Here… Make sure you have at least three lines of text before adding pictures or audio.
1. When writing text make sure to leave no return space at the top of article and return twice when starting a new paragraph. Make sure your cursor will show up in the return space.
2. Change set featured image but make sure you select “FULL WIDTH” for the options below featured image.
3. MAKE SURE TO SELECT “ALLOW COMMENTS“ IN THE DISCUSSION SECTION BELOW. Also check “Show AddThis Sharing Buttons” to enable article sharing.
4. Check your category and select or write your tag.
5. Set a schedule time if necessary and click on Update or Publish.