By David Meyer
The new Tractor Supply Co. store in Sturgeon Bay has its employees stocking shelves in preparation for their November 5th soft opening. The store will be housed in the former K-Mart building on Egg Harbor Road. There are some big plans in place once the doors open, Store Manager Raquel Johnson explains.
Tractor Supply Company was founded in 1938 and currently operates in 49 states. The store has already hired their full-time crew and typically employs 12-15 people.